Name:

cafegirl is a working artist and graduate student with utterly appalling work habits and a very old laptop. This blog is specifically intended for graduate school writing assignments. If you have wandered in from my other blog, please note that I am blogging anonymously. Please remember that my classmates and professors read this - so play nicely. That being said, I DO encourage comments!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A Little Housekeeping

My blog keeps falling off the class's blogroll!

I will list it again but it might be a good idea for readers to bookmark this blog, in case that happens again.

I also apologise for the infrequency of my posting. It means that I end up posting an awful lot, all at once and I know that this is a royal pain for the reader.

The reason for the infrequency is that my laptop is the only one in the world that is incapable of getting online at coffeebars.

(I know that it's five years old but I am loathe to replace it - sentimental value, I suppose.)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home