Name:

cafegirl is a working artist and graduate student with utterly appalling work habits and a very old laptop. This blog is specifically intended for graduate school writing assignments. If you have wandered in from my other blog, please note that I am blogging anonymously. Please remember that my classmates and professors read this - so play nicely. That being said, I DO encourage comments!!

Saturday, January 13, 2007

"We all use Math every day..."


If you actually know me, you already know that I'm a fan of NUM3ERS. (Although, I'm pretty ticked at Larry being in low-Earth orbit for the remainder of the season. If he burns up on re-entry I'll be devastated!)

Here's a nifty site with classroom-type activities that relate to stuff that comes up in conversations in Charlie's garage and Don's office.

This semester, I am enrolled in a class that will be looking at the work of Curie, Feynman and Hawking.

Since there are writing assignments for the units, I will be using this blog for those as well as other Math-y/Science-y bits, factoids and what-not.

Especially the what-not,

(photo from the official NUM3ERS website given above)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home