Name:

cafegirl is a working artist and graduate student with utterly appalling work habits and a very old laptop. This blog is specifically intended for graduate school writing assignments. If you have wandered in from my other blog, please note that I am blogging anonymously. Please remember that my classmates and professors read this - so play nicely. That being said, I DO encourage comments!!

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Have To Skip This Altogether

I was unable to locate a copy of the novel A Dry White Season within the time alotted for the completion of this course and so will be unable to respond to the blog prompt for this unit.

I understand that the movie director departedly significantly from the original text so I look forward to having a chance to read the book in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home