Name:

cafegirl is a working artist and graduate student with utterly appalling work habits and a very old laptop. This blog is specifically intended for graduate school writing assignments. If you have wandered in from my other blog, please note that I am blogging anonymously. Please remember that my classmates and professors read this - so play nicely. That being said, I DO encourage comments!!

Monday, August 07, 2006

More Housekeeping

My apologies to anyone who has tried to post a comment on this blog. Evidently, Blogger is eating the comments and I did not realise this until someone emailed me about this.

I have not disabled comments and am hopeful that this problem will soon be corrected because I do value input from my readers.

1 Comments:

Blogger cafegirl said...

I am testing to see if republishing the blog has overcome this annoying little problem.

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home